Title

Dispatches from a Struggling Buddhist Studies Graduate Student

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Reboot Update

I tried to keep writing on this blog, but I fell behind and it became quite neglected.

However, two personal updates came to light in the last week.

The first, and most important, is that I am going to Thailand this summer for two months.  I still have to finalize my plans while I am there, but I bought the tickets and they are nonrefundable.

Second is that I have a year long Fellowship for my studies next year that will pay for my school, which means I do not have to take out more loans, all of which are now unsubsidized.

At the moment, I am in Michigan at the moment due to some unplanned family business, and hopefully, I will update this blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment